Thursday, November 17, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Celebrate the day!
Today you are fifty five.
I have loved the years.


* Sorry the quality is so poor. I just wanted to record us singing to him before I missed the moment.

     After lots of talking, Dad and I decided to throw him a birthday party. I wanted to celebrate all the wonderful things he has done for all of my friends and I. This was for opening his home to all of us crazy kids, giving us a safe place to stay, and the many amazing meals we've shared together (because out of all the things he knows how to do, it's cook!) Those are just a few of many deeds.

     I was nervous as to how many people would show up. It seems that almost everyone did. Our guest for the evening included (in no particular order): Jason, Taja, Jeff, Niki, Josh, Darren, Brittany, Erin, Kaynon, Marcos, Ana, Pat, Kasey, Mike, Taylor and myself (if I forgot anyone I'm terribly sorry!)

     Dad had a blast! Food, drinks, music and company made for a perfect night. Don't forget the birthday boy's chocolate cupcakes topped with chocolate mousse. Niki and Erin helped finish them to take off some of the pressure, thanks ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment